Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who am I & What is my Passion



My passion serves the needs of young people which then impacts society.

My passion serves the lives of students, drop-outs, teen moms, young fathers, gang members, youth departments, rich and poor.

My passion has no boundaries, no color lines and no bias.

My passion saves lives, changes self-images, improves self-esteem, motivates and will start a movement. I give hope where there is not. I give inspiration to those that see no way out and I plant a seed in the heart of every young person I encounter. This seed is then grown through many meetings where I dig deep into their past, uncover their dreams, discover their values and beliefs, in order to show them how to set goals and establish a pattern of accomplishments.

My passion has been demonstrated: on a ship of 500, in a cafeteria of 100, in a classroom of 30, in a boardroom of 10, and in an office 1 on 1. My passion is demonstrated wherever the need presents itself. It is demonstrated by my actions, by my image, by giving a motivational speech, by editing a resume through fax, by sending research information over the internet, chatting on a blog, IM on F/B or taking calls in the middle of the night.

There is no time limit or time table where I demonstrate my passion.

Have you uncovered what my passion is?

I am a Career Coach!

However, it is not just my passion, nor is it just something that I do, but it is who I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment