Friday, October 14, 2011

Career Tip of the Day: Refresh Your Social Media Presence - Black Enterprise

Take at least 30 minutes today to upgrade your profile

Do you still have that Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or Ning profile that has very few updates, outdated info or photos? Have you neglected to log in for weeks, months, even years? Shame.

According to a recent study by Search Engine Journal (SEJ), an interactive marketing consulting firm, 53% of employers research potential candidates via social media, (with 95% of companies using LinkedIn, in particular, for recruitment). That’s more than a good reason to blow the dust off that profile and refresh your professional online presence.

CLICK HERE BELOW TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE:

Career Tip of the Day: Refresh Your Social Media Presence - Black Enterprise

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for all the things that this job has given me and my family. But probably the thing that I am most proud of throughout my career is that, not only myself, but my family and the people around me have just been regular people, which we are.
    Job oppurnity for nigerian peopole as well as international people, submit Offshore Career opportunity

    ReplyDelete