Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is your Passion?




PASSION is something you'd do even if you didn't get paid for it...

When I was in college, I loved to answer questions from friends and family regarding what to wear for a job interview, how did I find a temp agency for work, how to edit a resume or what career they should pursue. I'd go online and spend hours looking at sample resumes on Resume Edge, reviewing internships, or looking up positions on Monster.

So much so I designed my own major in college entitled, Independent Image Consulting. I wanted to help clients with image, budgets and with fitness.

I say the 3 loves of my life all begin with F's: FASHION, FITNESS and FINANCE.

Yet it wouldn't feel like work because it was very interesting to me to learn what was professionally acceptable and which companies had jobs available.

I realized then that giving advice and keeping up with industry trends was a passion.

Your passion can also be found through life experiences.

In all situations we learn lessons we can share with others.

I also have a passion for encouraging young girls who were victims of physical abuse and children who have witnessed domestic violence. These are some of my painful memories that I've turned into a positive story to share - it's never to late to rewrite your story.

Trust me I did!

So what will you write?

What are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment