Wednesday, January 6, 2010

60 Second *1 take ~ Unrehearsed pitch* to Interview NFL Star Richard Seymour



I speak a lot about young professionals being able to give 30-60 second elevator pitches on the spot with no practice. If you were walking down the street and ran into: Oprah, Diddy, Obama, Jonas Brothers, Jennifer Lopez, Priyanka Chopra, Lucy Liu, Donald Trump or Jack Welch what would you say?

Well, the above clip is a sample of an 'on the spot pitch' sportscaster audition to interview Richard Seymour when he played for the New England Patriots!

Comcast approached me as I was walking to the game and asked me if I wanted to audition to interview Richard Seymour but I only had 60 seconds to think of something as the cameras were rolling. So this is what I came up with in less than 60 seconds. Talk about thinking on my feet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment