Boston....SUMMER INSTRUCTORS/FACILITATORS NEEDED!!
The Youth to Health Careers Program is seeking qualified instructors to teach one of the following subjects:
- Algebra with Statistics
- Introduction to Health Careers
Rate: $31.25/hour (additional paid for prep time) Hours: Part time 2-6 hours/week
Days/Times: Monday-Wednesday mornings Dates: July 9, 2012 – August 10, 2012
*Taught in the afternoons on Monday & Wednesday
We are also seeking professionals, teachers and facilitators who can give workshops on any of the following topics:
- Health Equity
- Racial Justice
- Sexual Health
- Substance Abuse
- Financial Management
- Professionalism/Career Development
- Other life skills or health topics….
Rate: An honorarium will be provided. Hours: Part Time 1-2 Hours/Week
Days/Times: Thursdays (morning/afternoon) Dates: July 9, 2012 – August 10, 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree, MA/MS preferred.
- Teaching/facilitation experience
- Experience working effectively with students and staff of various cultures and linguistic backgrounds.
- Experience working with adolescents preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Bilingual/multicultural skills preferred, but not necessary.
- Creativity and ability to foster curiosity.
- Ability to facilitate professional and interactive atmosphere.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME/CV TO:
Amanda Matos-González, Education Coordinator
Y2HC Summer Enrichment Program at BAHEC
One Boston Medical Center Place, Miranda-Creamer Bldg.
Boston, MA 02118
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE