Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Summer Coaching with Natascha

Think about coaching with Natascha for the Summer? 

Summer Refresh Coaching $97 

FOR WHO: 
Anyone regardless of age or occupation that wants a mid-year check-in to ensure their goals will produce their end-of-year vision.

WHEN: 
Week Nights / Saturday’s

HOW: 
Phone / Email 

WHAT YOU GET:
2 - 30min Coaching Sessions
1 - Resume Critique
1 - LinkedIn Review 
1 - Branding Quiz 
1 - Vision/Goal/Advisory Board Guide that will require you to ensure your last 5 months of this year are oriented for accountability! 

WHAT HAVE CLIENTS SAID ABOUT ME: 

“You have truly been a blessing to me and I know there are many others out there like me who are waiting for you to come into their life.  Most of my friends and family look at me like I've accomplished more than is necessary for a lifetime.  It was great to have someone who essentially says " Yes, you've done amazing things, but there is so much more that you need to and can be doing.” ~V.B. 

“I found our consultation sessions to be very effective.  You provided new techniques and perspectives that I have used since and will continue to use moving forward.” Veteran J.F. 

***
If this interests you or you know someone you want to gift this to contact 617-615-2838 or Natascha@NataschaSaunders.com
#coaching #branding #resume #accountability


No comments:

Post a Comment