Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Reason, A Season or A Lifetime...... ‪#‎FRIENDS‬



Over the years, I have lost some friends along my journey in this thing called life. I have awaken to no replies to my emails, no replies to my text messages, no replies on facebook, no replies on LinkedIn, a walk past me like I never existed, and just one day the phone calls stop being returned. A complete disconnect from friends that I thought would be with me for a lifetime.

At times, I questioned myself and replayed the last memories I have of them in my life. ...but NEVER do I get upset, because I am very grateful for the part they played in my life at that particular time....and NEVER do I get upset because I am 100% confident God knows what is best for me, what energy needs to be around me for the phase of life I am in and I believe my steps are divinely ordered. 

Thus, I encourage you to NEVER get upset should this happen to you. Remember our heavenly father is our friend and when you need a friend for A Reason, A Season or A Lifetime.....trust me he will send someone your way for that particular need.

Be Encouraged....but don't you dare stop moving... even when it feels like you have to go at it alone....keep moving. 


Natascha CareerCoach Saunders
♥ Twitter Follow @TaschaSaunders

No comments:

Post a Comment