Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Youth Career Coach Inc. names Young Professional of the Month, February 2013

The YCC Inc. Young Professional for the Month of February 2013

Congratulations!!!! The Youth Career Coach Inc. names Young Professional of the Month, February 2013 Ms. Amber Clark, Miss Black Rhode Island 2013


 
 
The YCC Inc. Young Professional for the Month of February 2013


Amber is an IVY League education Med student at Brown University and holds the title of Miss Black Rhode Island 2013. In the picture it is I, Natascha, Miss Black Rhode Island '07 who crowned her.
Our Mission: Miss Black USA Pageant provides educational opportunities to outstanding young women of color and develops the "whole woman mind, body, and spirit. (We have no swimsuit.) We celebrate scholastic achievement. We average A/B GPA's across the board. The year I won, they paid for my MBA and sent me to West Africa, so I could serve as a Goodwill Ambassador.

Ask, I can share more about one of the very few organizations that supports black girls. http://www.missblackusa.org

 

No comments:

Post a Comment