Saturday, November 3, 2012

Do You Know Your Purpose?


 
 
A few months ago, I went in for a routine eye exam to only be sent in urgency to another hospital to learn that I have an excess of Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) building up in my brain. On yesterday, I had a lumbar puncture which helps to relieve the pressure in my brain and can help to prevent vision problems or blindness, which they say can occur. Now, NO NEED to feel sorry, I’m good!

I debated for weeks if I should post this on facebook but this morning I woke up after being in prayer realizing that God’s purpose for my life is so much greater than being a career coach; and that if anyone was an open book and willing to share their ups & downs, God knows it’s me.

There is a reason why each of you has connected to me on social media, each of you has chosen to share a piece of your world with me and I have done the same. So I ask you, DO YOU KNOW YOUR PURPOSE? 

We all have faced trials and tribulations, disappointments and horrible tragedies but if we have opened our eyes on today our purpose on this earth has not be completed. Steve Jobs, in his famous graduating class at Stanford speech, said he starts his day asking "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?"

I ask each of you to take a moment and look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?’ The answer lies in the pit of your soul, your deepest gut instinct, and it’s my belief if you pray you will receive an answer.

So I challenge you to begin today making the life you desire. Live the life you deserve. Appreciate the fact that you can even see the words on this page clearly. I know that I am God’s child and he has the ability to heal me. Yet, what I want more than anything is to travel the road God has called me to travel, no matter where it may lead me.

I pray you have the strength to continue on your journey as I do mine.

Love,
Natascha ‘Career Coach’ Saunders  
LISTEN TO HER SHARE THIS MESSAGE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment